Pacific Playgrounds Year-Round Oceanside Getaway
Pacific Playgrounds Resort and Marina is located on the Strait of Georgia between the towns of Courtenay and Campbell River, B.C., on the eastern shore of Vancouver Island. Enjoy direct access to Desolation Sound and Discovery Passage from our marina.
Our family-friendly resort is open year-round and offers beautiful coastal views; miles of soft, sandy beach; and all the resort amenities and activities you would want — all surrounded by the natural forests and coastal charm Vancouver Island is famous for.
Enter Our Photo Contest!
1st Place Winner receives 2 nights on-site cottage accommodation (value $200)
2nd Place Winner receives a BBQ Mega Meat Box (value $200)
Your ultimate retreat
Pacific Playgrounds has everything you need, no matter the length of your stay. We’ve put millions of dollars worth of upgrades into our resort, and the result is a beautifully landscaped, multi-activity resort bursting with amenities. Whether you’re looking to moor at our marina, get away for the weekend in an RV, or escape for the season to one of our cottages, Pacific Playgrounds has what you’re looking for:
- Beachcomber Store – groceries, gifts and ice cream shop
- Tackle Shack fishing and boating supplies store
- Kayak and paddle board rentals
- Heated swimming pool and tot pool
- Large playground
- Kid’s Fishing dock
- Oasis adult-only social area
- Pickle ball court and horseshoe pits
- Tennis courts, badminton, sand bag toss
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Digitally guided walks
- Complimentary WiFi
- Kids summer programming
- Picnic and fire pit areas
- Seasonal farmers’ market
- Foodie and drink events