Pacific Playgrounds Year-Round Oceanside Getaway
Pacific Playgrounds Oceanside Resort is found on the Strait of Georgia between the towns of Courtenay and Campbell River, B.C., on the eastern shore of Vancouver Island. Enjoy direct access to Desolation Sound and Discovery Passage from our marina.
Our family-friendly resort is open year-round and offers beautiful coastal views, miles of soft, sandy beach, and all the resort amenities and activities you would want. And all surrounded by the natural forests and coastal charm that Vancouver Island is famous for.
Your ultimate retreat
Pacific Playgrounds has everything you need, no matter the length of your stay. We’ve put millions of dollars of upgrades into our resort, and the result is a beautifully landscaped, multi-activity resort bursting with amenities. Whether you’re looking to moor at our marina, stay in a traditional campsite, get away for the weekend in an RV (bring your own RV or rent one of our stay-in-place RVs), or escape for the season to one of our rental cottages, Pacific Playgrounds has what you’re looking for:
- Beachcomber Store / Tackle Shack- groceries, gifts, ice cream, fishing and boating supplies
- Kayak and paddle board rentals
- Heated swimming pool and tot pool
- Large playground
- Kid’s Fishing dock
- Oasis adult-only social area
- Pickle ball court and horseshoe pits
- Tennis courts, badminton court
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Picnic and fire pit areas